You’ve seen them all over and heard they’re amazing, but do you know why they’re so beneficial for the skin?
We’re talking about the Rose Quartz Facial Roller - the skincare tool used by women in China for centuries that continues to be a skin care staple for women all over the world.
10 Reasons Why You Should add a Rose Quartz Roller to your Routine
- Rose Quartz is naturally cold - helping to cool and soothe the skin
- Reduces Puffiness
- Promotes Lymphatic Drainage (The motion of the roller - Manual Lymphatic Drainage- helps to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which transports waste and toxins away from the tissues.
- Promotes circulation
- Stimulates collagen production
- Smooths Wrinkles
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Tightens & Reduces Pore Size
- Reduces Under Eye Circles
- Promotes Product Penetration
When you Should Use a Rose Quartz Roller
- Use for 2-3 minutes each morning after applying moisturizer to wake up the skin, reduce puffy eyes, and prep the skin for the day ahead.
- Use for 2-3 minutes each night to work your serum into your skin to help drain away any toxins collected throughout the day and prep the skin for a night of rejuvenation.
Pro Tip: Put it in your freezer for 10-15 minutes before using for a chilling and revitalizing effect on the skin!