"The Gift of Giving" Bundle
Sometimes it's not the gift. It's the sentiment and reasoning behind it.
We are proud to support two non-products we hold near and dear to our hearts with this Limited Edition "Gift of Giving" Set.
Each Bundle Includes
- Limited Edition Nail Polish, "Pinky Promise": For each 15-Free Nail Polish purchase, we donate one meal to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank through our Polish with a Purpose Initiative.
- Gold Satin Scrunchie: Handcrafted by survivors of trafficking in South Africa, fair-trade sourced through our friends at New Creation. A portion of every withSimplicity purchase goes towards human trafficking prevention and education both locally and globally.
See "Product Details" below to see the full 15-Free Ingredient List.
As seen in Scary Mommy.
Creating a nail polish line free from as many toxic ingredients as possible was so incredibly important to withSimplicity, and we could not be more proud of the fact that our nail polish is currently one of the cleanest, long-lasting nail polishes on the market that is made in the USA.
If that isn't exciting enough, we decided to partner with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank located in Verona, Virginia. When you purchase a withSimplicity 15-Free Nail Polish, we donate one meal to someone in need. To us, this polish is more than a healthy alternative, it is a polish with a purpose.
Our polishes do not contain the following chemicals:
- Formaldehyde -Endocrine disruptor
- Formaldehyde Resin - Allergen & toxin
- DBP ( Dibutyl phthalate) - Endocrine disruptor
- Toluene - Causes reproductive & respiratory issues
- Camphor - Highly toxic. Causes headaches and nausea
- Ethyl Tosylamide - Allergen
- Xylene - Allergen & carcinogen
- TPHP - Causes reproductive & developmental issues
- Parabens - Increase risk of skin & breast cancer
- Bismuth - Toxin
- MIT - May cause dermatitis
- MEHQ - Potential carcinogen
- Gluten - Allergen
- Fragrance - Endocrine Disruptor
- Animal Derivatives
.45 fl oz / 13.3 ml
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, MAY CONTAIN (+/-) : Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77499 / CI 77491), Red 34 Lake(CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Zinc Sulfide
How to Use
Apply 1-2 coats to clean nails in small, precise strokes. Top with our 15-Free Top & Base Coat.
POLISH WITH A PURPOSE
1 POLISH = 1 MEAL
We could not be more excited to have a continual partnership with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank located in Verona, Virginia. Since the launch of our Nail Polish on September 14th 2018, we have been donating a portion of our nail polish sales to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.
For every polish you purchase, you are providing one nutritious meal to a person in need.
They serve over 25 counties and 8 cities on either side of the Blue Ridge Mountain and are able to provide food to 106,000 people each month through soup kitchens, schools, food pantries, churches, nonprofit groups, and now, withSimplicity!
FORMULATED WITHOUT 15 TOXINS
DBP ( Dibutyl phthalate)
causes reproductive + respiratory issues
highly toxic + causes headaches and nausea
Allergen + carcinogen
causes reproductive + developmental issues
increase risk of skin + breast cancer
developmental and reproductive toxicity,
carcinogen + allergies