A mild, yet masculine blend of cleansing and moisturizing oils that clean pores and reduce irritation, inflammation, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs after shaving.
Notes of Pine, Vetiver, Vanilla, and Cedarwood.
When you shave, you aren't just removing hair; you're also removing layers of skin.
In addition to the calming, soft-masculine scent and hydrating properties, our aftershave cleanses the skin of harmful bacteria and microbes, blocking them from getting into any cuts or nicks caused by shaving.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Soothing, Non-Irritating Formula
- Made in Harrisonburg, VA
- Formulated with Pure Essential Oils
4 fl oz / 120 ml
Alcohol + Witch Hazel
Kills harmful bacteria on face after shaving to reduce chance of clogged pores and infection.
Aloe Leaf Juice
Aloe Vera is very soothing on the skin. It also fights acne and cold sores, moisturizes, exfoliates, and even helps to fade dark spots.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract, also known as matcha, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce the appearance of aging, cellulite, redness and swelling, and the occurrence of blackheads, blemishes, puffiness, and dark circles.
Vetiver Essential Oil + Cedarwood Essential Oil
Hydrates dry, irritated skin and has antimicrobial & antibacterial properties that help keep skin clear of harmful environmentals.
Full Ingredient List
Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (and) Alcohol*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin*, Pinus Sylvestris (Scots Pine) Oil*, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract, Tocopherol, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) leaf oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil*, Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil* *Organic Ingredient
- First, put the product into your hands and rub them together, this will spread the products evenly and generate a little heat which will make application easier.
- Open your palms and allow some of the alcohol to evaporate. This will prevent excessive burning as well stopping your skin drying out.
- Gently apply the aftershave to your face, moving in a downward motion from your cheekbones to your jawline and down to the neck – ensuring to rub in thoroughly all around.
- If you’re still feeling a little dry/irritable, apply another layer using slightly less product than before