15-Free Nail Polish
Our long-lasting, vegan and cruelty-free nail polish is free from harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP, making it a safer and healthier choice for your nails. Each polish is easy to apply, dries quickly, and leaves a glossy finish that will last for days, making it the perfect addition to your beauty routine.
See "Product Details" below to see the full 15-Free Ingredient List.
As seen in Scary Mommy.
Creating a nail polish line free from as many toxic ingredients as possible was so incredibly important to withSimplicity, and we could not be more proud of the fact that our nail polish is currently one of the cleanest, long-lasting nail polishes on the market that is made in the USA.
If that isn't exciting enough, we decided to partner with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank located in Verona, Virginia. When you purchase a withSimplicity 15-Free Nail Polish, we donate one meal to someone in need. To us, this polish is more than a healthy alternative, it is a polish with a purpose.
Our polishes do not contain the following chemicals:
- Formaldehyde -Endocrine disruptor
- Formaldehyde Resin - Allergen & toxin
- DBP ( Dibutyl phthalate) - Endocrine disruptor
- Toluene - Causes reproductive & respiratory issues
- Camphor - Highly toxic. Causes headaches and nausea
- Ethyl Tosylamide - Allergen
- Xylene - Allergen & carcinogen
- TPHP - Causes reproductive & developmental issues
- Parabens - Increase risk of skin & breast cancer
- Bismuth - Toxin
- MIT - May cause dermatitis
- MEHQ - Potential carcinogen
- Gluten - Allergen
- Fragrance - Endocrine Disruptor
- Animal Derivatives
.45 fl oz / 13.3 ml
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, MAY CONTAIN (+/-) : Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77499 / CI 77491), Red 34 Lake(CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Zinc Sulfide
- Let's Shell-ebrate: Creamy Nude
- On Pointe: Ballerina Pink
- Clean Slate: Cool Gray with Blue Undertones
- Peaches: Bright Peachy-Pink
- Once Upon a Thyme: Muted Sage
- Beach Babe: Sandy Brown Nude
- Love Triangle: True Red
- You Had Me At Merlot: a Beautiful Muted Wine Red with a Cool Undertone
- Vitamin Sea: Deep Mature Aqua
- Plum Intended: Deep Muted Purple
- Worth the Truffle: Classic Deep Brown
- It'll Be All White: True White
- Peach Bellini: Pale and Peachy Pink
- Spillin' The Tea: Mysterious Cool Gray/Brown
- Keep 'Em Guessing: Mysterious Black Cherry
How to Use
Apply 1-2 coats to clean nails in small, precise strokes. Top with our 15-Free Top & Base Coat.
POLISH WITH A PURPOSE
1 POLISH = 1 MEAL
We could not be more excited to have a continual partnership with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank located in Verona, Virginia. Since the launch of our Nail Polish on September 14th 2018, we have been donating a portion of our nail polish sales to the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank.
For every polish you purchase, you are providing one nutritious meal to a person in need.
They serve over 25 counties and 8 cities on either side of the Blue Ridge Mountain and are able to provide food to 106,000 people each month through soup kitchens, schools, food pantries, churches, nonprofit groups, and now, withSimplicity!
FORMULATED WITHOUT 15 TOXINS
DBP ( Dibutyl phthalate)
causes reproductive + respiratory issues
highly toxic + causes headaches and nausea
Allergen + carcinogen
causes reproductive + developmental issues
increase risk of skin + breast cancer
developmental and reproductive toxicity,
carcinogen + allergies
I bought the polish to go with some masks as a gift! Such a great bundle to enjoy and easy! Thank you WithSimplicity!
I bought this nail polish looking for something with clean ingredients but also long lasting. I was pleasantly surprised when I got this nail polish because it checks off both those boxes! I painted my nails about a week ago and the polish is still holding strong!
I went to school to be a nail tech, and while I ended up in a different field, I still take my nails seriously… and oh my, this is the best polish I’ve ever used! 100% worth the money. I’m going to be purchasing more!
This is the best nail polish I have ever used. You will not be disappointed.
This nail polish is beautiful, love the colors as well as the lasting power. Nice consistency, goes on smoothly.