15-Free Top + Base Coat
A vegan, cruelty-free polish free of 15 harmful chemicals/ingredients that can be found in most nail polishes on the market today.
Creating a nail polish line free from as many toxic ingredients as possible was so incredibly important to withSimplicity, and we could not be more proud of the fact that our nail polish is currently one of the cleanest, long-lasting nail polishes on the market that is made in the USA.
If that isn't exciting enough, we decided to partner with the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank located in Verona, Virginia. When you purchase a withSimplicity 15-Free Nail Polish, we donate one meal to someone in need. To us, this polish is more than a healthy alternative, it is a polish with a purpose.
Our polishes do not contain the following chemicals:
- Formaldehyde -Endocrine disruptor
- Formaldehyde Resin - Allergen & toxin
- DBP ( Dibutyl phthalate) - Endocrine disruptor
- Toluene - Causes reproductive & respiratory issues
- Camphor - Highly toxic. Causes headaches and nausea
- Ethyl Tosylamide - Allergen
- Xylene - Allergen & carcinogen
- TPHP - Causes reproductive & developmental issues
- Parabens - Increase risk of skin & breast cancer
- Bismuth - Toxin
- MIT - May cause dermatitis
- MEHQ - Potential carcinogen
- Gluten - Allergen
- Fragrance - Endocrine Disruptor
- Animal Derivatives
.45 fl oz / 13.3 ml
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral
Apply before applying color nail polish and after, allowing time for drying in between layers.