Mineral Eye Powder
A loose eye powder made with ethically-sourced micas that can be used dry for a lighter look, or be mixed with water or a setting spray for a more intense color. A thin brush is excellent for applying the eye powder as an eyeliner when wet with water or toner.
Our Mineral Eye Powders are formulated using ethically-sourced micas.
- Whim (Shimmery): off-white shimmer
- Petal (Shimmery): pink with gold undertones
- Moscow Mule (Shimmery): warm copper
- Shale (Shimmery): cool toned greyish-brown with purple undertones
- Toasted (Shimmery): warm brown, golden shimmer
- Espresso (Shimmery): deep, cool brown
- Cocoa Powder (Matte): warm, orange-undertone brown
- Matte Black (Matte): black
.07 oz / 2 g
- Whim: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
- Petal: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Moscow Mule: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Shale: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Toasted: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Espresso: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
- Cocoa Powder: Organic Tapioca Powder, Iron Oxide.
- Matte Black: Indian Wood Charcoal
How to Use
Apply to eyes using an eye brush (either dry or wet - wet brush with water or a setting spray). Press pigment onto eye for bolder/more concentrated pigment.
Can also be used as an eyeliner by wetting the brush or powder before application.
Pigment + Scent Variation
With natural ingredients, variations in viscosity, scent, or color are possible. These will all vary from batch to batch; however, we do our best to ensure this doesn't happen. Natural ingredient harvests are not identical and can cause variations in the final products. Because we use the freshest natural ingredients possible, we do not source bulk quantities of ingredients at any given time. This means that our ingredients and products are inherently mutable as they are subject to changes in nature.
This eye shadow has great staying power, no creasing! You don’t need much, a little goes a long way.
I use it like an eyeliner for an extra pop and its so fun and glittery. I highly recommend!
I love the latte color! It's so pretty and just the right amount of shimmer. 💖
This is one of my favorite wS eyeshadows because it’s so versatile! If I can make it as strong or subtle as I want and still looks 100% ✨
I have the blush and I love the slightly shimmery color that changes in the light. It is super lightweight and stays on great.