Mineral Eye Powder
A loose eye powder made with ethically-sourced micas that can be used dry for a lighter look, or be mixed with water or a setting spray for a more intense color. A thin brush is excellent for applying the eye powder as an eyeliner when wet with water or toner.
Our Mineral Eye Powders are versatile, helping you achieve many different eye looks. Each powder is formulated with gentle ingredients that don't irritate the eyes. A little goes a long way, making this shadow a wonderful investment for your natural makeup routine.
- Whim (Shimmery): off-white shimmer
- Petal (Shimmery): pink with gold undertones
- Moscow Mule (Shimmery): warm copper
- Shale (Shimmery): cool toned greyish-brown with purple undertones
- Toasted (Shimmery): warm brown, golden shimmer
- Espresso (Shimmery): deep, cool brown
- Cocoa Powder (Matte): warm, orange-undertone brown
- Matte Black (Matte): black
.07 oz / 2 g
- Whim: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
- Petal: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Moscow Mule: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Shale: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Toasted: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
- Espresso: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
- Cocoa Powder: Organic Tapioca Powder, Iron Oxide.
- Matte Black: Indian Wood Charcoal
Apply to eyes using a withSimplicity Vegan Eye Brush either dry or wet (wet brush with water or a setting spray). Press pigment onto eye for bolder/more concentrated pigment.
Can also be used as an eyeliner by wetting the brush or powder before application.